Health care companies have become a necessity in recent times as people tend to suffer from different and more complicated medical conditions. As most areas struggle with how to transform the costly health care system, some health care facilities have come up with ambulatory service centers. They refer to health care facilities that offer the patients the convenience to receive safe surgery and other procedures outside the hospital setting. These centers have showed an outstanding ability to develop quality and customer service while decreasing costs.
Benefits of Ambulatory Service Centers
• Doctors can conveniently schedule procedures. There are no frustrations that are brought about by delays in getting appointments.
• They are also able to come up with facilities that are modified to their specialties and the precise needs of the patient.
• Physicians are also able to gather teams of specially trained and skilled staff. They are also able to ensure that the equipment and supplies are suitable for their techniques.
• They allow the physicians to guide modern strategies for quality improvement, governance, and leadership individually.
• They are cost-effective since the patient spends less time in the ASC in comparison to in-patient care for surgical procedures.
• The facilities allow the patient to take their issues straight to the physician operator who has an unswerving understanding of each patient’s case.
One outstanding health care company that has adapted this innovative development is Nobilis Health. It is a healthcare company that manages ambulatory surgical centers and hospitals in some areas in the United States. In total, there are ten healthcare facilities that the company owns in Texas and Arizona. There are six ambulatory surgery centers one in Dallas, three in Houston and another in Scottsdale, Arizona. Nobilis Health also owns an urgent care center, a surgical hospital in Houston and two MRI centers. The healthcare facility also has marketing interactions with 16 extra surgical centers across the US.
The healthcare facility’s core proficiency lies in managing and developing flourishing specialized surgical centers. It utilizes inventive direct-to-patient marketing that moves the patient along the scale from the knowledge and education stage to active research, then to resolution and finally to commitment. Once the patient is committed to acquiring more knowledge, the patient relationship professionals engage them actively and direct them through the journey. The marketing tactic sets Nobilis Health according to cantechletter.com apart from other health care facilities. With its integrated marketing approach, it combines dependable marketing with execution excellence. Nobilis is well poised for profitable and significant growth due to its seasoned leadership an established track record. The strong performance of this health care company is credited with its well-defined growth approach that is motivated by organic growth and through selective acquisitions.
Policy makers and regulators continue to concentrate on fostering safe and innovative methods of delivering health care to improve the health care system. Many physicians are turning to better ways to reduce the challenges such as limited operating room availability, dawdling operating room turnover times as well as difficulty in acquiring new equipment due to hospital budgets and policies.